- Buddhism – Mahayana Buddhism
- Buddhism – Theravada Buddhism and Vipassana meditation
- Buddhism – Tibetan Buddhism
- Buddhism and the sciences of the Universe
- Compassion and devotion
- Death, reincarnation, rebirth, karma
- Know Thyself – and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and the Universe.
- Right effort
- Right understanding
- Techniques to master the mind
- The power of attention and meditation
- The role of Great Art
- Time and eternal present
- Roberts, David on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- Steve Palmer on Edward Salim Michael : exercise in the street
- Dr C S Premkumar on Edward Salim Michael : exercise in the street
- Steve Palmer on Why being vegetarian ? Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo – Edward Salim Michael
- Steven singh on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
Category Archives: Death, reincarnation, rebirth, karma
Omni: Why do most Westerners ridicule the idea of reincarnation? Stevenson: It’s hard to find any single explanation. Some southern European Christians believed in reincarnation until the Council of Nice banned such beliefs in 553 A.D. In The Republic, Plato … Continue reading
“To those who have meditated much, the real Truth dawned as soon as the body and consciousness-principle part. The acquiring of experience while living is important : they who have (then) recognized (the true nature of their own being), and thus … Continue reading
As in a game of chess, the dying person sees at that fateful moment how every one of his actions unleashed a chain of events that made his life what it was as well as the turn it took, whether … Continue reading
Her voice seems a miracle if we do not take into consideration the trace which has been left in her in a previous life.
I have heard that on one occasion the Blessed One was staying near Rajagaha in the Bamboo Grove, the Squirrels’ Sanctuary. Then the brahman Akkosaka Bharadvaja heard that a brahman of the Bharadvaja clan had gone forth from the home life into homelessness in … Continue reading
Some testimonies are particularly strong, like this boy remembering of a young american pilot during the second world war, and Barbro Karlen, whose testimonie about Anne Franck is more than troubling.
Buddha Boy Ram Bahadur Bomjon challenges the doctors : “According to our actual knowledge, to live without drinking or eating is impossible”.
“Cyclic recurrence is indispensable in the Universe for the human being to gather the necessary experience he needs to his understanding of things and especially of life itself. If there were only one day and one night in the whole … Continue reading