- Meditation techniques – Levels of enlightenment and Satori – video
- Ajaan Kao : After death is there just voidness ? nothingness ?
- This is very strange – George Adie
- Bhaghavad Gita : He who sees Me everywhere and sees all in Me, to him I do not get lost, nor does he get lost to Me.
- Meditation : Outer and inner immobility – video
- Buddhism and the sciences of the Universe
- Buddhism Mahayana
- Buddhism Theravada and vipassana meditation
- Buddhisme and the Tibetan book of the dead
- Compassion and devotion
- Death, reincarnation, rebirth, karma
- Know Thyself – and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe.
- Right effort
- Right understanding
- Techniques to master the mind
- The power of attention and meditation
- The role of Great Art
- Time and eternal present
- Shan Moodley on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- vidji on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- Ronald on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- Steve Palmer on The Tibetan Book of the Dead – the Bardo Thodol – Video
- Natosha Temple on Ayya Khema : Universal consciousness
Category Archives: The role of Great Art
Whatever their creed or race, and no matter where they happen to be, when a group of people are assembled together, listening to the sublime harmonies and wonderful orchestral “colors” of a great symphonic work secretly imparting to them an Read more
« Each concert is a mystical experience, an ecstasy… it’s a form of grace » Herbert von Karajan An audience invariably makes great demands on an artist’s attention—demands that are generally beyond the capacity of the Read more
Internationally acclaimed conductor Gustavo Dudamel continues to share his magnetic enthusiasm for music with audiences of all ages around the world. As he begins his twelfth year as Music Director of the Simón Bolívar Youth Orchestra, in fall Read more
El Sistema : A visionary global movement that transforms the lives of children through music. A new model for social change.
33 years ago in a parking garage in Caracas, Dr. José Antonio Abreu gathered together 11 children to play music. El Sistema was born. It now teaches music to 300,000 of Venezuela’s poorest children, demonstrating the power of ensemble music to Read more