« It seems to me that we have ultimately to go beyond all forms of thought – even beyond the Trinity, the Incarnation, the Church, etc. All these belong to the world of « signs » — manifestations of God in human thought — but God himself, Truth itself, is beyond all forms of thoughts. All meditation should lead into silence, into the world of « non-duality », when all the differences — and conflicts — in this world are transcended — not that they are simply annuled, but that they are taken up into a deeper unity of being in which all conflicts are resolved — rather like colours being absorbed into pure white light, which contains all the colours but resolves their differences. »
- Meditation techniques – Levels of enlightenment and Satori – video
- Ajaan Kao : After death is there just voidness ? nothingness ?
- This is very strange – George Adie
- Bhaghavad Gita : He who sees Me everywhere and sees all in Me, to him I do not get lost, nor does he get lost to Me.
- Meditation : Outer and inner immobility – video
- Buddhism and the sciences of the Universe
- Buddhism Mahayana
- Buddhism Theravada and vipassana meditation
- Buddhisme and the Tibetan book of the dead
- Compassion and devotion
- Death, reincarnation, rebirth, karma
- Know Thyself – and thou shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the universe.
- Right effort
- Right understanding
- Techniques to master the mind
- The power of attention and meditation
- The role of Great Art
- Time and eternal present
- Shan Moodley on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- vidji on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- Ronald on Remembering of previous lives, the true story of Manika, the girl who lived twice
- Steve Palmer on The Tibetan Book of the Dead – the Bardo Thodol – Video
- Natosha Temple on Ayya Khema : Universal consciousness